Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 22 August 2012

Info Post
The long weekend gave the opportunity to watch "Two Wives" and "Be Careful with My Heart".

There's Albert in Two Wives and I found him really really cute. I don't know if it is because of the dubbing thing. =)

By the way, here's his profile.


Name: 강지섭 / Kang Ji Sub (Kang Ji Seob)
Real name: 김영섭 / Kang Young Sub (Kang Young Seob)
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1981-Feb-06
Height: 188cm
Weight: 81kg
Star sign: Aquarius
Talent agency: Pan Entertainment
TV Series
A Good Day For The Wind To Blow (KBS1, 2010)
Two Wives (SBS, 2009)
Women of the Sun (KBS2, 2008)
Blissful Woman (KBS2, 2007)
Salt Doll (SBS, 2007)
Common Single (SBS, 2006)
Dear Heaven (SBS, 2005)

Awards
2006 SBS Drama Awards: Best New Actor for Dear Heaven.

Here are the photos:







I will post sexier and yummier pictures of him soon. =). For my officemates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment