Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 September 2012

Info Post

Like other teenagers, I also experienced having pimples. Two, four, six, the most that I had was ten.  I think I have a clear face during my high school and college days. I had pimps from age 21 to 26.

The worst time when I had pimples, or acne, was when I was 26. It was awful.  Really, really awful. Check the photo.

I was very ashamed then to go outside.  I did not want to go to work.  I did not want to go to the barangay to do clearance and IDs. But I have no choice. I underwent an ugly journey. I lived with it.

I visited my derma monthly to have my check-up and buy my medicine. After three months, I have a nice face na. =). How did I attain it? I’ll share it with you on my next post.

You can also check my post here:
http://para-paraan.blogspot.com/2010_10_03_archive.html

Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment