Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 July 2012

Info Post
I attended the Cinemalaya Independent Film Festival last year. I watched "Bisperas" and "Ligo na u, Lapit na me". The latter was better. The cast were so nice and warm.

My experience last year was truly memorable. I met my favorite writers like Dr. Luis Gatmaitan
Yours truly with Dr. Luis Gatmaitan.
He signed some of my collections
.

and Mr. Eros Atalia.

With author, Eros Atalia. He penned "Ligo na u, Lapit na me".

I also had some celebrity encounters.

With Mother Lily. Yes I signed a contract. =)

Parang mas cute pa ako kay Joross. What do you think?

With Ms. Jennifer Sevilla. Gondo niya.

With Mercedes Cabral, aka Jenny of Ligo na u, Lapit na me

With Edgar Allan de Guzman. He's Intoy of Ligo na u,
Lapit na me.

with Luis Alandy

With Alex Castro and his GF yata

With Direk Jeff Jeturian. Napakabait din.

With Ms. Precious Lara Quigaman

WIth Direk Jose Javier Reyes. He's so kind.

With Sir Abner

Hope you guys participate in this year's 8th Cinemalaya Film Fest. Hope to have pictures with my idol, Dennis Trillo, Judy Ann, Iza Calzado, JM de Guzman, Coco Martin, Ananda, others.
See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment