Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 12 September 2012

Info Post
I watched "The Mistress" last night with my BBM-MBA friend, Christine. It disappoints.  I think 'One More Chance' and 'Miss You Like Crazy' are better than this John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo's latest offering.

By the way, here are some of the quotes that I've managed to saved in my draft.


"Let's not complicate our lives. Take a shower and go home."

"What's with the head to foot thing?"

"I'm not giving up. Have coffee with me."

"It's Thursday. It's the day of the week that hurts me... He is with her every Thursday, every fuckin' Thursday fuckin' her."

"He keeps on doing that to you because you keep on forgiving him."

"I'll never give you the pleasure of calling me a loser every single day."

"I live to disappoint you, father. It's my greatest joy."

"Mistress. Wardrobe mistress. Yan yung tawag sa mga babaeng master cutter."

"Have I told you how much I hate Thursdays?"

"Alam mo kung ano ang kaya kong gawin na hindi kaya ng Mr. Thursday mo. Kaya kitang pakasalan. Sa akin, wala kang kahati."

"Yung Thursday na finally sasabihin mong gusto mo ako maging Mr. Everyday."

"Limang taon na kuntento lang ako sa kung anong meron kami ni Rico. 'Di ako nagreklamo. 'Di ako naghanap... Tapos dumating ka. Nagsimula akong magtanong."

"You look like a prostitute than a caregiver."

"As long as I am alive, you will never be promoted to wife."

"Ang daming dahilan para hindi kita mahalin. Pero may isang dahilan kung bakit hindi ko magawa yun. Mahal kita."

"Gusto ko sana lumabas tayo ngayon kaya lang naipangako ko na 'yung mga Huwebes ko sa iba eh."

"Ganon ba relationship ninyo, governed by rules?"

"Hindi mo malalamang may kulang hangga’t may dumating na handang magpuno."

"It’s not about what you can and cannot do. It’s about what you SHOULD do. Kayanin mo."

"Siguro sa kunwari nalang natin pwedeng mahalin ang isa't isa."

0 comments:

Post a Comment